Sunday, May 4, 2014

Words To Live By



If there's one thing I've learned, it's that no good ever comes from trying to please everybody. No matter who you are, not everyone is going to like you, no matter how nice, smart, or genetically blessed you are. And you know what? That's okay. It's something I wish I would have learned MUCH sooner in life. It would have saved me a lot of time in high school when I was trying to make friends or impress guys. It also would have helped my freshman year of college, when I was doing things like listening to Mumford and Sons and wearing my glasses 24/7 (which I only need for driving and the computer, mind you) to try and be a "real" art student. I don't even like Mumford and Sons. But you get the point :) Be yourselves, guys, and don't worry about who approves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment