Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Style Inspiration: Skirts

As we head into spring, I'm certainly looking forward to skirt weather. I'm one of those people who isn't the biggest fan of pants, aside from leggings. Yes, yes, I know. Leggings aren't pants, but I have a tendency to wear them like they are, particularly in the wintertime. Anyway, I find skirts and dresses so much more elegant and freeing, plus they aren't constricting like my favorite skinny jeans. I love you, dark wash cigarette cuts, but sometimes you just aren't that comfortable. Today, I've compiled a few ideas on how to style this season's flouncy skirts. Take a look:


In love with the color.



A more casual take on the maxi skirt.


One of the many things on my closet bucket list: a tulle skirt. 


What do you think? How do you like to style your favorite skirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment