Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall Uniform

Hey hey everyone! Apologies for the hiatus. But I'm back, with more to talk about than ever, because it's the best season of all: fall. How basic white girl of me, right? But come on... what's more satisfying than crunching through leaves while shoving cider and doughnuts from the local cider mill into your mouth (wait, maybe that's just a Michigan/midwest thing)? 
Anyway, I figured that today I would share one of my go-to outfits for the season. It's no mystery that you need a good coat for fall, and I found mine about 2 years ago. It's called the J.Crew Field Jacket, and it's amazing. It comes in a few colors, but the olive green version is dear to my heart. Throw some leggings, a good sweater, a statement necklace, a killer bag, and some boots into the mix, and you're good to go. I usually wear some variation of this outfit to class, meetings, or other occasions when I want to look polished, but casual. 


Fall Uniform



Jacket / Pants / Boots / Necklace / Sweater / Bag / Glasses


What's your go-to outfit for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment