Wednesday, February 18, 2015

In the Dog House

Since I was born, I've lived with dogs. To date, my family has had 4 of them... 3 yellow labs, and 1 spaniel mix. Needless to say, I didn't have much of a choice in becoming the huge dog lover I am today. Even though I have a cat who I love to pieces, I will always be a dog person at heart, and I will always melt into an absolute puddle (and make really annoying noises) when I see one on the street. Today, to celebrate my favorite four legged friends, I've rounded up some really cute dog-themed home decor pieces. If you're looking to add a canine touch to your abode without the barking or weird smells, take a look below!



Dog Decor

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these products. They are so sweet and good for our friends.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they the cutest?! Thanks for stopping by, Mari :) Love your blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete