Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Today's Find: alice + olivia Fila Dress

For a long time now, alice + olivia has been one of my favorite labels. I first fell in love while watching Gossip Girl, seeing their designs on the ever-elegant and stylish Blair Waldorf. Today, I was browsing ShopBop (which is my homepage... oops), and came across their latest stunningly gorgeous dress. It instantly reminded me of a dress that I was coveting back in December which, unfortunately, quickly went out of stock in my size. This alice + olivia dress is like a sleeveless, red version, and I couldn't be more obsessed. It's an ideal piece for any spring wardrobe, as well as a reminder that this cold wont last forever, and there will soon come a day when I can wear this while frolicking through a field. Or, you know, the sidewalk. Or the drugstore. Who cares? I would find every excuse under the sun to wear this dress.




8 comments:

  1. LOVE this dress!!!
    So glad I found your blog!

    Much love, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find - such an elegant dress!

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I'm just dying to have it. Thanks for stopping by, Aimee :)

      Delete
  3. This dress is amazing!!!! I was at their sample sale in NYC and almost bought two outrageous poufy party dresses, and I am in serious regret that I didn't. You can always find a reason to wear it!

    Jill
    Interview with a Sommelier - Champagne Facts You Need to Know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I feel the exact same way about the ASOS dress that I mentioned in the post. I was about to buy it, but then I thought "Nah, I'll wait." The next day, it's out of stock. I don't think I'll ever forgive myself hahah
      Love your blog. Jill! :* Especially that top in your latest post... so cute!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous dress! I really like Alice + Oliva fashion design! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    God bless you!
    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a great label :) I rarely find something of theirs that I don't like. Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! :)

      Delete