Saturday, February 21, 2015

Spotlight: Elie by Elie Saab


Anyone who knows me knows that I am an absolute sucker for weddings, and anything related to them. Dresses, decor, flowers, cake... I love all of it. However, being the fashion nerd that I am, when I'm at a wedding (or reading about one), my first point of interest is always the dress. Is it an A-line or a ball gown? Sweetheart neckline or bateau? Tulle or silk? Even though I don't plan on getting married for a long, LONG time, I'm fascinated by wedding dresses. Maybe it's because of their gorgeous detailing, and the fact that they're (more or less) always the same color, which makes it easier to focus on said detailing. But another thing I'm an absolute sucker for? Elie Saab. He is my absolute favorite designer, and has been for a while. So what do you get when you combine Elie Saab and weddings? A really, really gorgeous collection, and one very happy Kat. This particular label is called Elie by Elie Saab, and I'm absolutely in love. Here are a few of my favorites:








No comments:

Post a Comment